www.ls2helmetsindia.com provides a warranty on every helmet it sells, provided as below:-
- Warranty of two year only from the date of purchase for manufacturing defect on shell only.
- Warranty claim MUST be accompanied by the tax invoice.
- Products purchased less than the MRP under offers or discounts will not be covered under warranty.
- You may approach the reseller or dealer for assistance or mail the Company directly at email@example.com
- Claims without valid invoices will not be entertained.
- Liability is limited to the shell repairs and not to any movable parts of the helmet, hinges, air vents, visors, electronics, gauges, adjusters, peeks, pin locks, any interiors etc.
- Warranty claims can be processed only online.
- The company retains the right to reject any claim at its sole discretion.
- Products that are not purchased from online from www.ls2helmetsindia.com will not be eligible for a warranty claim.
www.ls2helmetsindia.com provides a warranty of two year on all helmets distributed online only and shells only.
Warranty is limited to manufacturing defects only. www.ls2helmetsindia.com cannot be held responsible for problems occurring due to the following reasons:
- An accident or a fall
- Any customization or a technical modification made by the user (paints, glue, adhesives, screws, etc)
- Application of/contact with harmful chemical products (including methylated spirits on the visor treatments), or an intense heat source.
- Lack of maintenance and care.
- Usage under abnormal conditions (eg. underwater)
- Paint fade due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light, particularly for highviz and bright colors.
- Damage to paint due to usage.
- Ageing/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
- Damage to inner fabrics due to contact with water.
- Helmet beading coming off due to usage.
- Scratching and marks on the visor & external parts.
- Damage to the UV coating on the visor due to usage.
- Color chipping on the eps.
- Also, subjective concerns related to the use of helmet such as comfort, size, wind noise, whistling noise, padding noise, aerodynamics, fit, etc will not be considered as defects under warranty.
Products for a warranty claim must be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org first with photos and details of the issues. We will contact the customer as soon as possible. The cost of sending the product is to be borne by the customer address will be provided. On inspection, if www.ls2helmetsindia.com finds the issue to be a manufacturing defect, we will ship the repaired/replaced product free of cost back to the customer.
Products approved for a warranty claim will be repaired or replaced as deemed appropriate by the company. In all cases, the warranty period is only one years for helmets manufacturing defects only on shells this does not include the coating, paint or decals on the helmet. Any replacement done during this period will not prolong the warranty period. In case of replacement of a product, the replacement will be done based on availability. www.ls2helmetsindia.com cannot be held responsible for the non-availability of a product when a warranty is processed. It will be replaced once the stock is available. In case of the model not being available / discontinued, www.ls2helmetsindia.com will provide the customer with an equivalent model. There will be no refunds for non-availability. THIS POLICY IS ONLY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE FROM www.ls2helmetsindia.com for all other claims contact your source.
Motorcycle helmets are prone to get soiled with sweat and dirt. We kindly request our customers to clean the product thoroughly before sending it to us for inspection. For hygiene purposes, products that are not cleaned will be charged Rs.500/- for professional cleaning before our staff will inspect it.
376/377, Nana Peth,
Sant Kabir Chowk,
Opp Modern Bakery,
Pune – 411 002. Maharashtra. India.